IG Wines is always happy to hear from driven, talented individuals with a passion for wine. Every member of staff is educated to at least WSET Advanced level and this is preferred for any potential employee but not essential. With our strong focus on market analysis, experience or a background in financial services is welcome.
IG Wines is currently recruiting for the following positions:
IG Wines is a fast-growing and dynamic fine wine merchant that offers specialist advice for fine wine collectors and investors. IG Wines concentrate on the finest wines that constitute the backbone of collecting, investment and drinking, focusing on Bordeaux, Burgundy, Italy and other leading areas from the rest of the world. We focus on developing leading proprietary software and technology, advanced portfolio management tools and the first trading universe. We provide an environment where our clients and employees can learn about fine wine by curating interesting content, editorials through events and our online magazine.
IG Wines is offering a three-month internship for a bright and driven candidate to gain experience in the fine wine investment industry.
- Sales support, including contacting clients via phone and email and responding to incoming enquiries
- Assisting in daily and weekly marketing campaigns
- Maintaining and updating pricing and inventory systems, including website maintenance
- Data entry
- Ability to work independently and to take initiative
- Good knowledge of MS Office, high level of Excel
- Strong knowledge of and interest in learning about fine wines. WSET Level 2 and above preferred.
- Strong communication skills required
If you would like to be considered for future positions please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.